June 7, 2009

Time Out

To anyone who might still possibly be clicking on this page occasionally...I'm taking a time out from baking & blogging for a short while. Right now, I've got my work cut out for me with preparing for a trip to China this summer and becoming a first-time parent. I barely have time for any baking, let alone photographing and writing about it. I've baked a few things (I even made the Cinnamon Squares for TWD) but then I never seem to get around to shooting it or writing a post.

I'll be back...someday. In the meantime, here's a sneak preview of our little cupcake, due to come home sometime this summer or early fall:


(Photo deleted for privacy reasons - sorry but I had an icky comment here)

Happy baking to all my baking buddies -- and for those of you who came here via RQ, stay tuned for a travel blog at some point.

kittymama


11 comments:

Steve n Coco said...

She is SIMPLY delicious!! I just came by to say hi since I am only about 2 weeks behind you on my dates. Best wishes for speedy "A's!"
Be blessed,
Courtney (stevencocoj on RQ)

Nichicakes said...

Wow congratulations! Hope your back soon so we can see pictures of your new little cupcake.

Mom 2 Four said...

Congratulations, she is adorable! Great blog, I love cooking and baking!

vibi said...

She is scrumptious! I'm soooooo happy for you! ...and looking forward to reading all the details of your maternal adventure!

Jaime said...

awww congratulations! she is so cute

Mary said...

A most delicious baby! Wow...congrats to you! We have two sons adopted from South Korea and I can't wait to hear about your travel adventures!

Everyday Goddess said...

Wow! Who knew?? I mean I knew it was on the horizon, but I didn't know it was so soon! Hooray!

That is the best news I have heard! To think, someone at my house could keep such a thing under cover.

Blessings!

Caroline said...

Congratulations!! I have two sons adopted from Russia, so I know all too well the rushing around and the excitement! I'm very happy for all of you!

sierrasmom said...

She sure is a cutie. I can't wait to follow your journey!!!
Kathie (fellow New Yorker)

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Just sent you a PM on RQ then came to check out your blog again. Man she is such a cutie!!! Just adorable. You must be absolutely going crazy to get your arms around her.

Jacque said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful time for you... enjoy it and don't worry about blogging :)